
This is the Venus of Willendorf. Although she is (believed to be) pushing 25,000 years old and I am a mere 29 (or something), I somehow feel I can relate to her...
She looks about as comfortable (and sure footed) as I am these days. Just rolling over in the night is a highly organized, coordinated community wide event. I leaned over my desk today to adjust my monitor and inadvertantly emailed the entire office (I hope it wasn't obscene...).
Yes, the not-so-wee bundle of pending joy feels more like a large bucket of muffin batter strapped to my middle at this point rather than a sweet floufy lil' biscuit; but that's Ok, I for one, am content to wait for his chosen arrival date (providing it happens before Arbor Day). For the record, as well as those of you with "ulterior" interests, I can report there are still no signs he's ready for a fun filled ride down the birth canal--and yes, some of your birth-pool cohorts have already lost their bets though he's not technically scheduled to arrive until at least Monday. I guess we'll see if he is a prompt child or prefers to make a fashionably late entrance. Of course, "prompt" could also be Feb. 1st, depending whose due date you favor...
Time to consult your magic 8-balls! He is a mysterious little squid indeed.

You are toooooooo much--a born comedic writer, a humorist, a sharp wit, a...er...rather irreverant mama-to-be... Have you considered writing as a career path (after the Biscuit is more manageable, of course)?
ReplyDeletelove you!