Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Ready for Biscuit




This boy needs to get the show on the road! I know I haven't been carrying him for 9 months, but I'm getting really anxious to meet him, hold him, and to have him on the outside where I can play with him. We have a lot of cool stuff, thanks to everyone, and I want to use it all. Strollers, high chairs, cribs, etc. I can't wait!


Claire is so awesome, she giggles everytime he moves, which is often. She has been so fun during this pregnancy. I'm so happy for her getting to have this experience. And I'm very ready to move on to the next part, the having a baby part! Did I mention this already?






3 comments:

  1. Well, you're not the only ones waiting to move on to the next part...that baby part. This grandmother-in-waiting is having a lot of trouble just focusing on anything but "when is that boy going to get himself born?"

    Big impatient hugs to all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...What is this child's name? Or is he going to be ridiculed for his entire life with the name, "Biscuit...?" Ohhhhhh, the jokes, the jokes...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floop,
    You are sweet. I love you...stop trying to induce labor!!
    xoxoMe and the Pop-tart

    ReplyDelete