Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I see: What Nathan sees:


Just a quick note between feedings...
Sweet baby Nate, born a week old came down the chute ready to suck the paint off a Buick, and believe me, he could do it. We are back at home now enjoying the hilarity of sleep deprivation and marvelling at the healing powers of lanolin, all the while watching this tiny person's every move with abject amazement. He is a wondrous little thing indeed. Even when he's caterwauling like a rabid badger I can't help but smile--he brings me such joy.
When I have the wherewithal, I'll post more updates and pictures etc. At this moment, my priorities are with the Biscuit, or rather his impressive appetite--This boobie buffet never closes!!
Ta-Ta for now !!
(no pun intended)

3 comments:

  1. Cud, I love You!!! I'm glad you are so happy. You guys made a beautiful boy! Call when you have a minute...

    XO Melba

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...are you sure about the "2% low fat milk?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little guy........So thrilled for you. Uncle Bill won the pool..he is investing in Mr. Nate...the best investment out there. Pay up everyone, it all goes to NATE!!!!!
    Much Love from Truckee.........

    ReplyDelete