OHHH...he's gorgeous! Imagine he's been in your belly. No wonder you were big :) Congratulations again! What a great looking family. Can't wait to talk to you.XOXO,Hannah
Our beautiful grandson!!! Can't wait to hold him.Grandma and Grandpa Fish
WooHoo!!!!love to you allaloha,Nicole
Oh my gracious what a magnificent little being you guys made!!! Hugs of congratulations!!! xoxo Pat
What a blessing Nathan is! A BIG blessing! We pray momma is doing well!
Undoubtedly the most beautiful boy in the world...at least where his Gramma B. is concerned. :-)
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Just as I expected him to be! I wish I was colser. Thinking about you all and sending much love.XOXOXO Melba
Wow!!!! HE is perfect, i´m crying. you are a super woman, congratualtions to both of you. Hi Mark (We have never met, congratulations!!!!!!)Elin
OHHH...he's gorgeous! Imagine he's been in your belly. No wonder you were big :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! What a great looking family. Can't wait to talk to you.
XOXO,
Hannah
Our beautiful grandson!!! Can't wait to hold him.
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Fish
WooHoo!!!!
ReplyDeletelove to you all
aloha,
Nicole
Oh my gracious what a magnificent little being you guys made!!! Hugs of congratulations!!! xoxo Pat
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing Nathan is! A BIG blessing! We pray momma is doing well!
ReplyDeleteUndoubtedly the most beautiful boy in the world...at least where his Gramma B. is concerned. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Just as I expected him to be! I wish I was colser. Thinking about you all and sending much love.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO Melba
Wow!!!! HE is perfect, i´m crying. you are a super woman, congratualtions to both of you. Hi Mark (We have never met, congratulations!!!!!!)
ReplyDeleteElin